TrueVision3D 6.5 Module Updated

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/TrueVision3D 6.5 Module Updated

Gabriel(Posted 2006) [#1]
I've discovered and fixed a few bugs in the past week. None have been reported so I didn't rush for a new release, but the bug fixes are on fairly important stuff, so now that I've tested them a bit, and ensured that everything works and nothing got broken in the process ( well, hopefully! ) I'm releasing this updated version. I didn't make a note of the fixes, just fixed them as I found them, but this release certainly includes fixes to the Shader, Camera, Scene and Mesh classes, and adds a couple of commands I missed wrapping in the Shader class as well.

EDIT: Sorry, I assumed everyone knew by now. For those who don't know, the module names have changed. Both Pro and Lite have been renamed to Glimmer.TV3D65 instead of Glimmer.TV3D65Pro and Glimmer.TV3D65Lite. Nothing else has changed. You still get source and support with Pro, and you still don't with Lite. None of the Functions, Methods or Types have changed. And it still only works with the current version of BMax unless you have Pro, in which case you can recompile for whatever version you want. ( Not that I can think of a good reason for not using 1.20 offhand. )

Registered users check your inbox for a new version which was just sent before I posted this. Lite users just check the website for an updated version without source.

http://www.glimmergames.com/index.php?categoryid=12&p2002_articleid=1

FAO: Zumwalt, would you please let me have an email address which is functional and accepts attachments of around 1.5MB. I've tried a couple of times to email you updates, and they keep bouncing back to me with the address you used when registering. If you really don't need the source code, then you can always keep downloading the updated lite version from the website, but you are entitled to have the source code if you want it, and it could make things a little easier to learn.