GUIde 1.4a now for free

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/GUIde 1.4a now for free

Wiebo(Posted 2006) [#1]
After numerous requests I have decided to release my form editor for Blitz Plus / Max for free. You can download it from the tools page: http://www.blitzbasic.com/toolbox/toolbox.php?tool=28

I hope you enjoy it. The archive does not include the source code. I've given the source code to the people who have bought GUIde. If one of them wants to continue to extend the program then they have my blessing, but I won't be giving the source to you, you freeloaders :))

Have fun all!

Dreamora(Posted 2006) [#2]
Many thanks Wiebo ...

Kev(Posted 2006) [#3]
Very kind of you wiebo, Thank you.

kev

JoeRetro(Posted 2006) [#4]
Thank you very much Wiebo, although I would have purchased this fine tool of yours :)

Wiebo(Posted 2006) [#5]
I have enough money as it is [cough] :)

Ziltch(Posted 2006) [#6]
Thank you.
It looks/works well!

popcade(Posted 2006) [#7]
I suggest to set up a donation page for this project, even it's not updated, it still helps users.

CodeGit(Posted 2006) [#8]
Thank you :)

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#9]
What language was it written it?

Do you of the registered users plan to develop it?

Wiebo(Posted 2006) [#10]
It was written in blitz plus and no, I am not going to develop it anymore. I cannot speak for those who own the source now.

degac(Posted 2006) [#11]
thank you very much!

Psilo(Posted 2006) [#12]
Thank you Wiebo.

Panno(Posted 2006) [#13]
hmm error on api-getsyscolor

i need a userlib ??

THX

Wiebo(Posted 2006) [#14]
yes, you do. its documented in the doc file

Panno(Posted 2006) [#15]
bah iam blind

Tom(Posted 2006) [#16]
This is an awesome freebie, thank you very much Wiebo!

SebHoll(Posted 2006) [#17]
Hi,

For me, the GUIde crashes as soon as it runs (the window appears but then freezes), and the Windows XP error reporting crash analysis tool runs. I have added user32.decls to the BlitzPlus\userlibs folder and I have copied the contents of the ZIP file into C:\Program Files\GUIde. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Seb