ofusion file changed?

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/ofusion file changed?

Tim(Posted 2006) [#1]
does anybody know why aurora or athen3d doesn't work with the latest ofusion files? does it work for anybody? i really want to use ofusion with ogre and bmax!
already payed for aurora cause ofusion :(

Dreamora(Posted 2006) [#2]
Isn't Aten / Aurora basing on an older version of the file format (Ogre 1.1 most likely) while oFusion bases on Ogre 1.2?

Tim(Posted 2006) [#3]
anybody knows? nobody's working with ofusion??

AdrianT(Posted 2006) [#4]
Don't know. The ofusion loader hasn't changed source wize. Maybe ant broke it somewhere along the line. I'd recommend SOW as a more advanced alternative to Aurora. It's free and supports OSM amongst other things.

Dreamora(Posted 2006) [#5]
I would use it if the sign up would work (seems like this is just another US hoster thats incapable of sending mails correctly. Had already the same probs with the HydraMax boards ...)

AdrianT(Posted 2006) [#6]
hmm, there's a message on the top of the SOW forums for you Dreamora.

dreamora try registering with a working email address does anyone know him? I tried to message him on blizmax.com but they censored my message

Dreamora(Posted 2006) [#7]
Uh, must have missed that.

Tim(Posted 2006) [#8]
hmm ive downloaded sow, but it still doesn't work.. the examples without osm file loading work but not the ones with osm files..

Chris C(Posted 2006) [#9]
try providing an osm...

AdrianT(Posted 2006) [#10]
I just looked at the builds on chris's sites. Reason the examples that load OSM files don't work is that there are no OSM' in the archive. Looks like chris removed them when he cleaned up the media.