OK, I'm impressed with the fixes.

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/OK, I'm impressed with the fixes.

Grey Alien(Posted 2006) [#1]
Yeah this is good. I (re)posted 4 bugs yesterday morning and they are all fixed now, within 24 hours. This is encouraging stuff.

I wonder if I should try to get the lag fix built in as well...

Grisu(Posted 2006) [#2]
For me it is the other way around. I wanted to compile the latest version of my app to show it to a distributor and have this bug:
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=60263

I already tried reinstalling, but as SYNCMODS downloads the maxgui I still get the issue.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! :///////////

P.S.:
This is another GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM TOPIC!
No more... no less.
P.P.S.: I'm no moderator here and don't want to be a pseudo one.

Grey Alien(Posted 2006) [#3]
sorry. Well I think there needs to be a BMax General Forum then as the General forum is too ... General. Where can we post general stuff about BMax then? Nowhere...

Your problem might be related to the fix to get the mouse showing on the titlebar ...

Robert Cummings(Posted 2006) [#4]
Grisu you're getting boring man.

assari(Posted 2006) [#5]
@Grisu. I'm getting the same as you but putting a SHOWMOUSE() before the mainloop solves the problem.

Grisu(Posted 2006) [#6]
@Grey Alien:
Nothing to say sorry for. It's just my personal unimportant opinion. Plus the result of the other thread that popped up here about Mark and his army of monkey coders.

@Assari:
As usual, thanks a lot. At least we have a workaround. You saved my day as I now can present them a working app.

@One Eyed Jack:
Yepp, it's because I am. Maybe I should not spend so much time on coding, reporting bugs and reading here.

SebHoll(Posted 2006) [#7]
It seems like BRL have gone on speed, LOL. Both Skid and Mark seems to have been fixing bugs all day and I can honestly say that I'm really impressed.

One question though: when is this MaxGUI v1.1 coming out??? :P

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#8]
Where can I follow the bugs and fixes?

Grisu(Posted 2006) [#9]
@Boil:
1. You can read the ModuleInfo of each module.
2. You can watch the topics inside the bug forum as they get moved to the bug bin.
3. You can watch Mark's worklog and check it for news.
4. You can read the changelog of each full or update bmx version.
5. You can poke skidracer until he gives some news about it inside the forums. Sometimes he just adds a hint to an open topic: http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=60150

tonyg(Posted 2006) [#10]
...or bookmark the hidden Bug Bin forum. However, when moved to Bug bin it's rare for any comment to be added.
It'd be nice if BRL would add 'Fixed in x.xx' or 'Rejected' or whatever.