Gabriel's TV3D mod

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Gabriel's TV3D mod

Alienforce(Posted 2006) [#1]
Just wanted to give Gabriel a eloge for his great work and support of the TV3D module for Blitzmax.

Its absolute worth any $$ :)

Keep up the good work!!

Gabriel(Posted 2006) [#2]
heh, thanks. Glad you're pleased with it.

AdrianT(Posted 2006) [#3]
Heh, I guess theres a reason for there not being any tech demo's to look at. Sounds interesting though :)

popcade(Posted 2006) [#4]
I think they're not allowed to leak TV3D beta version in any form like video/pic/demo, so only those bought TV3D can access beta and who want to use this wrapper must have BMax too.

AdrianT(Posted 2006) [#5]
thats what I figured. Can't wait to see what its like. Been interested in it for a while, just can't afford to spend the money on something sight unseen.

Gabriel(Posted 2006) [#6]
Pretty sure we're allowed to post pictures, but we're not really supposed to post binaries. I'm not sure binaries would be all that useful anyway. Sure, they'd show the power of the engine, but you don't really get to know an engine until you see the API, and start bringing your media into it.

AdrianT(Posted 2006) [#7]
yeah, I know what you mean, I'm mostly interested in performance and compatibility, at least till I can get to play with the tools, and see how the engine works.

Hopefully 6.5 isn't too far from release, seems like it was in development with a beta from before bmax came out.