Bmax and a Printer?

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Bmax and a Printer?

gellyware(Posted 2006) [#1]
How do you get BMAX to print?

I created an html page and used GadgetPrint(htmlview).... and...... nothing happens.

Does anyone know a good way to print from bmax????

gellyware(Posted 2006) [#2]
I'm not sure what I'm doing differently, but I got it working. Only problem now is that the printer window pops up twice!

Any suggestions to fix?

gellyware(Posted 2006) [#3]
Still needing help with a good way to print!!!

Anyone?

Kanati(Posted 2006) [#4]
Wait about a week... You'll have a good way to print from blitzmax. I'm revisiting both my ado library and my printer library. The printer side of it is being tested now. Documenting it takes the longest amount of time.

Kanati(Posted 2006) [#5]
And I'm having a few issues with image printing... BMP from a file only right now. I'm attempting to pass blitz images directly but so far no luck.

VP(Posted 2006) [#6]
I would be interested in a good printing method. Would like to output fairly simple documents (invoices, delivery notes etc) involving a few gradient fills and different fonts (and sizes, italics etc).

gellyware(Posted 2006) [#7]
Still looking for a good way to print from an html gadget where the printer box only pops once, not twice!

ozak(Posted 2006) [#8]
Printing from HTML view works fine. Only pops up one dialog here. Check your code that it's not called twice by mistake. This is in Windows.

Qweeg(Posted 2006) [#9]
Apologies for resurrecting this, but I have printing using GadgetPrint(htmlview) from a windows PC working fine, with the printer dialog appearing as expected. But running the same code on a MAC nothing happens at all. I am a newbie when it comes to macs and am just trying to get my head around the differences, so it may be something obvious - but has anyone got printing working on a MAC?

ozak(Posted 2006) [#10]
Works fine on my PC and my Macs (MiniMac and IBook, both PowerPC based)

Qweeg(Posted 2006) [#11]
Oh - okay thanks ozak. Must be my dodgy code then.