For GMan and other 3Impact BlitMaxers...

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/For GMan and other 3Impact BlitMaxers...

Red Ocktober(Posted 2006) [#1]
a new update has been released that addresses the single texture per mesh issue... this should make adding your multitextured meshes a lot less painful...

http://www.3impact.com/3Impact_Engine/yabbse/index.php?topic=118.0

--Mike

gman(Posted 2006) [#2]
thx red. have mod and the new sample ready to go, but there was a bug i the DLL version where it didnt include the new functionality. been waiting on that.

Amon(Posted 2006) [#3]
Hope it's sorted out soon gman as I want to test out the new features.

popcade(Posted 2006) [#4]
Thanks gman for continous developing this great module ;)

gman(Posted 2006) [#5]
@Amon - just waiting on 3Impact. i know they were working on a different issue with Red and that appears to be resolved now so hopefully they will get a new version out in the next few days.

@yoxola - you are very welcome :)

Booticus(Posted 2006) [#6]
(removed) wrong thread.

popcade(Posted 2006) [#7]
3Impact 4.2 is out (Wow), should be mainly a bugfix.

gman(Posted 2006) [#8]
got it. unfortunatly for me (fortunately for everyone else) it actually contains even more new functionality. i will need to add the new functions in before i can release. will try to get to it tonight but i have a pretty tight night.

popcade(Posted 2006) [#9]
Great thanks gman, I'll check it out when get home(can't install it on my office pc)

Amon(Posted 2006) [#10]
Any news on this? :)

gman(Posted 2006) [#11]
4.2.0 has been released monday but unfortunately i havent had the time yet to work implement it. it would have been quick but 4.2.0 contained more new functionality that i need to write into the mod. i would look for the mod to be updated by the weekend.

gman(Posted 2006) [#12]
new 3Impact v4.2.0 compatible mod is available on my forums. enjoy :)

Booticus(Posted 2006) [#13]
Hey gMan! Whats the link to the actual mods of yours for download? I've wandered around on your site and have failed the IQ test. ;)

popcade(Posted 2006) [#14]
I found it here:
http://www.gprogs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=24

nice work gman :) I'm testing with it now

Booticus(Posted 2006) [#15]
Hey thanks!