Updated ConTEXT Highlighter

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Updated ConTEXT Highlighter

N(Posted 2006) [#1]
Place this under the /Highlighters folder of your ConTEXT installation as "BlitzMax.chl"

This is a BlitzMax highlighter for the ConTEXT editor (I would not call it an IDE as it's too generic for the purpose). It includes some types/functions of my own, but that shouldn't be a problem. If it is, you can use this code to generate new keywords for the highlighter. Just build and run it in the BMax/doc/bmxmods/ folder and copy the appropriate list to each Keyword# category in the highlighter (lists are seperated by a line of ='s).

(Note: This is not clean code nor is it intended to be used for anything other than the purpose of getting a list of all keywords used by MaxIDE and sorting them into two categories)

Difference(Posted 2006) [#2]
Thanks.
Is there a way to get conTEXT to change the keyword case? Example: endgraphics() - > EndGraphics()

N(Posted 2006) [#3]
No.

Wiebo(Posted 2006) [#4]
No?

N(Posted 2006) [#5]
That's what I said: no.

ConTEXT assumes you know how to type.

Difference(Posted 2006) [#6]
Ok.

Rimmsy(Posted 2006) [#7]
Noel, by any chance do you have any environment options-> execute compiler output rules?
EXECUTE: c:\bmx\bin\bmk.exe
START IN: %p
PARAMETERS: makeapp -o "%F.debug" %f
COMPILER OUTPUT RULE: ???

Also, any way to get conTEXT to run the exe afterwards other than creating another execute key to do it?

Sorry for dredging this post.

Matt

N(Posted 2006) [#8]
Compiler output rule is [%n;%l;*]

And no.

Rimmsy(Posted 2006) [#9]
Cheers ears, matey