GMAN

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/GMAN

DStastny(Posted 2005) [#1]
So when can we see the new Irrlicht 0.14 released today up :)

gman(Posted 2005) [#2]
lol. that is sooo damn funny! i use a 20GB USB drive for all my development. i left it at a friends house this evening and i thought to myself, "i can just get it tomorrow... i wont need it tonight". i will get right on it. hopefully if all goes well it will be ready monday morn.

gman(Posted 2005) [#3]
on a side note... what an exciting update!

DStastny(Posted 2005) [#4]
Yes the new software renderer looks interesting. I would be rebuilding and playing but... You know that if you dont know where it came from dont click on it rule.....

Rebuilding my windows box right now :(. At least I can surf on my linux box.

gman(Posted 2005) [#5]
i was able to download both the v0.12 and v0.14 versions of the SDK so i can at least start my analysis of the changes tonight. that will give me a head start :)

gman(Posted 2005) [#6]
the beauty of interfaces :) diff analysis is complete and changes to the interface are really minor. should be no prob to have a new build by monday.

gman(Posted 2005) [#7]
just an FYI, the Irrlicht v0.14 compatible mods are now available. i have yet to convert the samples but will hopefully have those early this week. the big issue you may have with running the current examples is that the EDT_DIRECTX9 and EDT_DIRECTX8 constants have changed to EDT_DIRECT3D9 and EDT_DIRECT3D8.

DStastny(Posted 2005) [#8]
You linked the Irrlicht.dll to the wrong DLLs. Its looking for the debug versions of the DLLs not the ones in your zip. :(

Doug Stastny

gman(Posted 2005) [#9]
bah! my apologies and good catch. thats what i get for using a different build environment (didnt have my USB drive when i built that). the new DLL distro is available.

Robert Cummings(Posted 2005) [#10]
Hiya,

Where are these, out of curiosity?

Zethrax(Posted 2005) [#11]
http://www.blitzbasic.com/logs/userlog.php?user=7673&log=467