birdie.maxguiex where ?

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/birdie.maxguiex where ?

skn3(Posted 2005) [#1]
Seen it mentioned a few times.. but uhh where is it ?

Yan(Posted 2005) [#2]
You have to do a manual syncmod to get it...
syncmods -u yourusername -p yourpassword birdie

skn3(Posted 2005) [#3]
Ah nice one *ob

Yan(Posted 2005) [#4]
Ah nice one *ob

Right!...That's it!... ;o)

skn3(Posted 2005) [#5]
XD are you not Ob1 kinobe ?

Hotcakes(Posted 2005) [#6]
Again, visit http://www.blitzbasic.com/modserver112 for a list of all author names available for syncmodding. New additions are the axe (skidracer) modules.

xlsior(Posted 2005) [#7]
After doing that, is there supposed to be any help info on these mods?

I don't seem to see any new info in the help pane in the IDE referring to any of these? (Did restart the IDE)

Hotcakes(Posted 2005) [#8]
Any mods not by 'brl' or 'pub' are to be considered experimental, unofficial and completely unsupported. If you have a problem or need to ask questions, you'll have to hunt down the individual authors. mak = mark sibly, axe = skidracer (simon armstrong), gman = gman, birdie = dave bird (has an account here, but posts rarely).

Gabriel(Posted 2005) [#9]
Are the Axe and Mak modules not available on 1.14 or is it just me?

Yan(Posted 2005) [#10]
They're still available on 'www.blitzbasic.com/modserver112'. You'll need to temporarily amend your 'modservers.cfg' file and do a manual syncmods.

klepto2(Posted 2005) [#11]
they are also available on www.blitzbasic.com/modserver114

Yan(Posted 2005) [#12]
No they're not!?

klepto2(Posted 2005) [#13]
[Edit] Image removed
Sorry, thats right. therefore i obiousliy should apologies for this.
For The Axe and Mak Module skidracer mentioned that they are currently not compatible with 114 so I think this is the reason.

Yan(Posted 2005) [#14]
That's Birdie's MaxGUI extension module. I'd of thought that was perfectly obvious! ;op

Gabriel was asking about the Axe and Mak mods, which are available on the 112 server only, ATM. |oD

klepto2(Posted 2005) [#15]
Sorry YanCanCode.
Sometimes I forget to read the whole thread ;)

Yan(Posted 2005) [#16]
Yeah, I guessed it was a misunderstanding. I was just having a bit of fun at you expense, sorry about that. ;o)

Gabriel(Posted 2005) [#17]
Thanks guys. I just thought I'd nab all the mods while I remembered. I probably won't use the Mak and Axe ones just yet so if they're not 1.14 compatible, I'll manage.