TNet recompiled for 1.12

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/TNet recompiled for 1.12

Tibit(Posted 2005) [#1]
I haven't added any new features from the previous release, because right now it works (should work). And some of the new stuff might create bugs. Anyhow the biggest addition is that now TNet should not suffer from the Flushmem error! From my tests it works find to send over 1000 upd messages at once (LAN).

The TNet website (Go here to download and get more information)

To test the example below you must first Install the new TNet.

Open a new Blitzmax application and paste this code. Build and Run. Your server is running.

Open a new instance of blitzmax and paste the code below. Build and run and your first client has joined your server. Run more instances of this to let more clients join your server.

If you get any errors please report them.

RepeatUntil(Posted 2005) [#2]
Very happy that the flushmem problem has gone away!! I will check that with my game !!

FBEpyon(Posted 2005) [#3]
Thank U for taking a look, but it still doesn't work for me :(

Linking:server.debug.exe
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/tnet_basic.mod/tnet_basic.debug.win32.a(tnet_basic.bmx.debug.win32.o.b)(code+0x70fa): undefined reference to `brl_system_KeyDown'
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/tnet_basic.mod/tnet_basic.debug.win32.a(tnet_basic.bmx.debug.win32.o.b)(code+0x7336): undefined reference to `brl_system_KeyDown'
Build Error: Failed to link E:/Plane/server.debug.exe

Tibit(Posted 2005) [#4]
ok try making a simpler demo than that above

Like this:

Build and run.

Seems like there is a problem with 'brl_system_KeyDown'?

FBEpyon(Posted 2005) [#5]
NICE!!

Got it workin now thanks alot, and it seems to be alot less laggier..

thanks so much im not sure what happen before I sorta wish I knew lol.