focus back to blitzMAX

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/focus back to blitzMAX

PantsOn(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi

Fon't know if I can't find a command or not, but there doesn't seem to be a command to get blitz back to fullscreen mode after a requestfile / requestdir has been called.

Can anyone help?

Rich

FlameDuck(Posted 2005) [#2]
EndGraphics
.. Do requester things here ..
Graphics w,h,d,f

PantsOn(Posted 2005) [#3]
cheers, but that would require all GFX setting up again... anything eaasier?

LarsG(Posted 2005) [#4]
wait for the GUI module? I'm sure there's something there which can shift focus between windows..

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2005) [#5]
Use the SetFocus command in the WinAPI.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/winui/windowsuserinterface/userinput/keyboardinput/keyboardinputreference/keyboardinputfunctions/setfocus.asp

FlameDuck(Posted 2005) [#6]
cheers, but that would require all GFX setting up again... anything eaasier?
Not that I've found, certainly nothing that's cross platform (note the "Not all platforms have support for gui elements in fullscreen" or whatever it says in the manual). However it only requires setting the correct resolution. Any blending and such states should be kept. Also note that not all graphics card direvers (Intel Extreme 2 for ccertain, probably other) don't support it on Windows either, and will return you to a corrupted display in Windows - requiring a reboot.

Anyway, having some central way to setup the graphics display is probably a good idea (tm).