when will BlitzMax be a complete thing

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/when will BlitzMax be a complete thing

Jürgen(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hy,

Blitz Max has very great roots and core ideas. But when will BlitzMax have an official (documented) GUI module and an official (documented) 3D-Module?

I'm very very happy with the 2D-module of BlitzMax, but I wouldn't buy BlitzMax full version for 80 Dollar for only be able to write 2D Games all the time. Therefore I bought Blitz2D with unlimited update support some time ago.

I thought BlitzMax would be a great new universal solution so you can throw everything else away, but It's still able to replace neither BlitzPlus nor Blitz3D. Please tell me: will BlitzMax make a great step forward in the near feature making it really a MAX thing?

Greets,
Jürgen

Perturbatio(Posted 2005) [#2]
take a look at Mark's worklog

Jürgen(Posted 2005) [#3]
Oh dear, I din't realize this exists. Thank you, Perturbatio!

Well this looks really great and answers my question completely. But there's only one thing I'd like to know: Will the demo version be updated too? You know, as the demo expires after 30 days I think I won't be able to test these issues, will I?

Perturbatio(Posted 2005) [#4]
I can't answer that question I'm afraid, but it would make sense for them to do so.

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2005) [#5]
Nothing is ever finished. Everything is in a process of transformation. :-D

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2005) [#6]
Deep, Daniel.... deep.

Perturbatio(Posted 2005) [#7]
Deep, Daniel.... deep.

[voice=neil]
wow.
I was just about to say the same thing man.
that's like, heavy.
wow.
[/voice]

Yan(Posted 2005) [#8]
May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman...

Will(Posted 2005) [#9]
er, deep too... I guess. *shuffles away, locates contraceptives*

Perturbatio(Posted 2005) [#10]
May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman...

good job you didn't do the start of that quote.

Yan(Posted 2005) [#11]
I think Skidracer's super saver holiday offer still stands, so I've gotta keep it clean ;o)