Blitz User32 Module

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Blitz User32 Module

Kev(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi All

Ive successfully created a class and have open a winapi window, still need to figure how best to handle the winproc without blitzmax quiting. (any ideas welcome)

now ive some constants and extrnal declarations that i want to add to the official User32.bmx module anyone able to help me rebuild the module.

source code available to look at if needed

thanks
kev

Sarge(Posted 2005) [#2]
Give me your email, i have made a native window gui which is about 70% completed. It has everything you need.

Kev(Posted 2005) [#3]
Hi Sarge, I look forward to seeing. can you offer any help building or rebuilding modules as im still intrested in the way its done.

email
kev12340poole@...

thanks
kev

Sarge(Posted 2005) [#4]
Hay i have lost the User32 module so you would have to just add the Function's + Const but the rest of the code is still here.

For compiling i use command prompt and type:

cd c:\blitzmaxbeta101\bin\
bmk makemods -a pub.win32

and it should compile from there, the best thing to do is create a .bat file and add that to it so you dont have to repeat the procedure.

Kev(Posted 2005) [#5]
thanks for the info Sarge,

I figured out why my winproc was not working i forgot to getmessage's. how stupid i know anyway my framework works fine now.

EDIT: just got your email i will take a look thanks.

kev

Sarge(Posted 2005) [#6]
no probelms, you just tell me if you need help with this my email is at the bottom if you need it.