Cower GUI

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Cower GUI

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi Noel

I can't download your Cower GUI, it says file not found.

N(Posted 2005) [#2]
That's because I took it down.

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2005) [#3]
Great!
Why?

N(Posted 2005) [#4]
For a number of reasons.

1. It's in a rather bad state (the one that was online), I'd prefer people not download it and attempt to use it when it's still pending changes.
2. Licensing issues. I've been considering selling it (of course there will be a free version if I decide to, I'm not a greedy bastard), and if I do decide to go that route the LGPL won't be suitable.
3. I don't know if I'm going to bother contributing anything anymore with the current state of things.

Dreamora(Posted 2005) [#5]
all because of one dispute?

N(Posted 2005) [#6]
Dreamora: You miss the bigger picture, so to speak.

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2005) [#7]
Don't give up on yourself and your dream and your belief in your own work just to get revenge. You end up being the one that loses out.

N(Posted 2005) [#8]
I haven't given up, I'm just not giving it away for free (again) until I've made up my mind on a few things -- specifically, the direction the module will go in.

N(Posted 2005) [#9]
Oh, and TGD, I can send the archive to you (and would have), but your e-mail address isn't available. Spambots can't get e-mail addresses off users on this website -- you have to be a registered user to view user profiles. So sticking yours up won't kill you.

Tri|Ga|De(Posted 2005) [#10]
Try now please!
jens @ trisect . dk

N(Posted 2005) [#11]
Going to have to wait a bit as 1. my PC can't get on the 'net at the moment and 2. I'm going out today.

I'll send it, don't worry -- just going to be a while.

AndyBoy_UK(Posted 2005) [#12]
Well Ive installed and build Cower.GUI which is rocking. But I get "OpenGL Error 0500 - Pushing Attribs" when I try and run the test application.

Has anyone (with more OGL experience than me) had this and tell me what error 0500 actually means?

I can run BRL demo's on this machine without any problem. But I doubt the graphics card in this machine is very good at all.

Thanks,A