Need help documentating new IDE

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Need help documentating new IDE

ziggy(Posted 2005) [#1]
I'm finishing a new IDE for Blitz Max (BLIde), but I need some help with documentation. If anybody can lend a hand...

Cartman(Posted 2005) [#2]
I'd be happy to help. I've sent you an email to discuss what you need.

Uber Lieutenant(Posted 2005) [#3]
Documentation as in help files for the IDE or recreating the BlitzMax documentation?

ziggy(Posted 2005) [#4]
Help documentating the features and functionality of BLIDE.
BLIde is a new free IDE for BlitzMax I'm developing. and I need someone to help me writing all the html help. Not to manage or rewrite the BlitzMax help.

:D Thanx

ziggy(Posted 2005) [#5]
Thanks a lot Cartman, I'll send you the IDE today. :D

Why0Why(Posted 2005) [#6]
Your IDE looks excellent, I will be happy to help also.

ziggy(Posted 2005) [#7]
Thnxs a lot :D
I'm very very glad to see people helping :D.
I would like only one person helping in documentation, if there's much people it's very difficult to organize work. anyway, I will talk to Cartman and if he wants to share work with you, for me there's no problem, the only thing is that I don't feel able to organize a team. If Cartman does, wellcome aboard. :D
Thanks a lot again.

Cartman(Posted 2005) [#8]
I'll be happy to organize a team to do this. If you are interested in helping, just email me at keith_sink at hotmail dot com. Once I get the application and can confirm with ziggy_bcn what's needed, we can get this divided up and written. I'll handle the technical editing side of it so we get a consistant look and feel and we can divide up the work. It should be easy to accomplish then.

Why0Why(Posted 2005) [#9]
Cartman-email sent.
Ziggy-I told Cartman in his email, I have a private FTP server, I will set up an account we can all use and you can keep the most up to date builds there and look at the docs.

ziggy(Posted 2005) [#10]
OOOOOOOOH!!!!! GREEEEAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D

ziggy(Posted 2005) [#11]
WhyOWhy, please send me a mail. I will give you the same beta I have given to Cartman.
:D