Commercial blitz software?

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Commercial blitz software?

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2005) [#1]
Is there a site or directory or some place we can go (or make a listing here?) to take a look at products which have been made in BlitzMax (and or Blitz3D/2d/plus) and are actually on-sale and purchasable? It'd be nice to be able to see what kind of products Blitz is capable of to a successful level.

Robert(Posted 2005) [#2]
Just have a look at the Gallery on this site.

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2005) [#3]
Umm, not very extensive. Surely people have websites set up to advertise their software and sell it, along with much more in-depth details and feature overviews and all the rest of it. That's what I would like to find a list of.

And it's not really just for me, I thought others would benefit from some kind of central directory ... like... a BlitzMax webring?

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2005) [#4]
I found this webring ... but seems a little old and non-blitzmax?

http://t.webring.com/hub?ring=theofficialblitz

Craig Watson(Posted 2005) [#5]
Considering BlitzMax is only officially out for Mac, and it hasn't been out that long, I don't think you'll find much.

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2005) [#6]
Ok but then there also isn't an easy way to find software written in previous Blitz's. On the blitz webring I saw only 9 websites, there has to be more.

Koekelas(Posted 2005) [#7]
Well I can give you one website Leadfoodproductions.

Nicolas.

willk(Posted 2005) [#8]
www.mdickie.com

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#9]
lol, Leadfood eh? I wonder what Jeremy and Evak would make of that :)

Anyway here is another one: Devious Codeworks

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2005) [#10]
Hey those fruitmachine games are pretty cool. Simple but fun, and in flash too!

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#11]
Hey thanks Angel :)

The flash games were built in Swish2 originally, then eventually converted to SwishMax (which supports scripting etc).

If anyone is interested in doing some flash stuff without the headaches (and inflated prices) of Macromedia apps, you should check out swish:
www.swishzone.com

MikeHart(Posted 2005) [#12]
http://www.idigicon.com

Former publisher of Blitz products and so published some Blitz made games and apps.

Specis(Posted 2005) [#13]
www.glimmergames.com