Code Archives

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Code Archives

Kanati(Posted 2004) [#1]
Can we get a BlitzMax area in the code archives? I see the .bb / .bmx filter... but it'd be nice to have an area just FOR blitzmax like there is for blitz+

N(Posted 2004) [#2]
I vote for a Modules section.

Hotcakes(Posted 2004) [#3]
A 3rd party modules section would be good. There will be lots of people eventually who write modules that either don't want, aren't really up to scratch, or aren't cross-platform enough to be on the official brl.syncmods server...

Ziltch(Posted 2004) [#4]
Good Idea

Warren(Posted 2004) [#5]
I agree. I don't like seeing code archive entries for Blitz3D popping up in the BlitzMax forums area. It would be nice to seperate them. I'm getting tired of seeing something, getting excited, and finding out it's not for Max. :)

Beaker(Posted 2004) [#6]
Also, when you are on a code archive page you can't instantly tell which compiler it is for. Needs a little text in the corner: bb, bmx etc. Useful, if someone has linked direct to the page, for example.

Jeroen(Posted 2004) [#7]
A lot will help if the filter setting is stored in a session variable and cookie.

Then this site will remember your filter preference and you'll never have to click B3D or B+ again :-P

if (isset($_GET["filter"])) $_SESSION["moduleFilter"]=$_GET["filter"];
if (!isset($_GET["filter"]) && isset($_SESSION["moduleFilter"])) {
 $query = "SELECT * FROM blitz_archive WHERE filter='".$_SESSION["moduleFilter"]."' ORDER BY date DESC";
 } 

:-P

Clyde(Posted 2005) [#8]
Yeah please as it's really confusing in there.
Seperate Blitz Max Archive, not mixed up with the others bits.

Filax(Posted 2005) [#9]
Yes it's a good idea !

Booticus(Posted 2005) [#10]
Ditto. I'm kinda bummed at the showcase section too, but I can live with that...if I have to. :( ;)

Clyde(Posted 2005) [#11]
Still needs to have a BMAX Specific area though.
Come on BR! Please.