xcode 7 fixes...

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/xcode 7 fixes...

marksibly_v2(Posted 2015) [#1]
Hi,

I've just upload BlitzMax151_macosx86.zip to product updates which includes fixes for building with xcode7.

I haven't been able to test on anything <10.10, but it *should* work - please post if it doesn't!

xlsior(Posted 2015) [#2]
FWIW, looks like there are a few other things tweaked as well. From the 1.51 versions.txt:

* Overhauled fullscreen macos GL. Note: fullscreen mode now only available in Lion or later - pre-Lion will fallback to windowed mode.

* Fixed reflection with final methods.

* Builds on Snow Leopard or later will now produce apps for Snow Leopard or later. To build apps for pre-Snow Leopard, you MUST use a
pre-Snow Leopard OS to build on.

* Fixed xcode7 compatibility. Note: building an app on Snow Leopard or later will produce an app that can (theoretically) run on Snow Leopard
or later. To build an app for pre-Snow Leopard, you must use a machine with a pre-Snow Leopard OS installed.

* Added rpath=$ORIGIN to bmk for linux, so apps can put .so files in exe dir like Windows.

marksibly_v2(Posted 2015) [#3]
> Overhauled fullscreen macos GL. Note: fullscreen mode now only available in Lion or later - pre-Lion will fallback to windowed mode.

Actually, I chickened out of releasing the macos glgraphics stuff - needs way more testing on retina devices etc.

Brucey(Posted 2015) [#4]
You could always post the changes somewhere and let the community try them out.
If there's anything that needs fixed you could apply the patches before releasing it proper :-)

<edit> Oh, you did ;-)

AdamStrange(Posted 2015) [#5]
Sorry Mark - Fullscreen doesn't work here. I had to revert back to my own code to do it :(

problem lie within the new cocoagui.mod

AdamStrange(Posted 2015) [#6]
I think the best thing is for me to document how I modified the code to get proper fullscreen in OS X :)