Hiring a BMX programmer

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/Hiring a BMX programmer

JoshK(Posted 2014) [#1]
I am looking for a Blitz programmer to work on some enhancements to MaxGUI, on OSX and Linux.

When it's complete, I'll post my modified version of Bah.GTKMaxGUI so everyone else can use it for Linux. I've made a lot of improvements and fixed some bugs already.

I expect to pay by the hour, since this is research and the time spent will be unpredictable.

JoshK(Posted 2014) [#2]
I found someone for this. Thank you.

Derron(Posted 2014) [#3]
Feel free to push your changes to bruceys github repo. That way you can even push it step by step - having others to test that changes too.

I can imagine people are interested in what you expect to get enhanced, what you already improved and if you considered pushing that fixes to bruceys repo.

bye
Ron

Grisu(Posted 2014) [#4]
Thanks for sharing your improvements Josh!

Now I only need to sort out my compiler issues... :)

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2014) [#5]
+1, thanks for giving something back Josh.

H&K(Posted 2014) [#6]
Remember this people, next time there is a "Josh got loads of help from us, and now he's is charging a million pounds"

Thank you Josh. And well done on the steam greenlight

Derron(Posted 2014) [#7]
Did I miss the link? Josh promised to give it back if something gets done.

Either I just missed the answer of Josh (this was changed and available here) or the others are just thanking "in advance" :D.

As I asked 5 days ago: What did you (Josh) change - and what can we expect from the "hired programmer" to get improved on the MaxGUI side?
Is it the GTK-implementation of Brucey which will get used or will were be a newly written wrapper?

bye
Ron