BLIde Plus special offer and discounts!

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Programming/BLIde Plus special offer and discounts!

ziggy(Posted 2013) [#1]
For a limited period of time, BLIde plus license is only 35,00€ !
This is a limited time offer.

Get it here!

GfK(Posted 2013) [#2]
WTF??! That's SO unfair, I paid WAY more than that. I DEMAND A REFUND! :((((

Only joking. Snap it up, people. You know it makes sense.

Floyd(Posted 2013) [#3]
Cool. For this price I no longer have to think about whether it's worth the money for my rather modest projects.

By the way the current price is $45.05 US.

I think BLIde wins the prize for longest activation code, 33 alphanumeric characters plus four hyphens.

John G(Posted 2013) [#4]
I went from a 12 letter code to 14. No idea how/if it works.

Hardcoal(Posted 2013) [#5]
Ziggy..

It would be really really helpfule that
when hovering above a upper tab of a File you could see its URL.
many times I have the same filename in different folders on the project.
and I dont know which is which. cheers..

craigmon(Posted 2013) [#6]
Is it still Windows only?

I primarily use a Mac.

GfK(Posted 2013) [#7]
It would be really really helpfule that
when hovering above a upper tab of a File you could see its URL.
many times I have the same filename in different folders on the project.
I've had the same problem in the past, and wished for a similar solution. But in the end I just learned to give stuff different names.

Might be best if the full path of the currently active file could be shown some place permanent.

ziggy(Posted 2013) [#8]
I'll add this as a pop-up tip on mouse over the tab (I did in Jungle, it should be easy to add to BLIde)

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2013) [#9]
Is it still Windows only?

I primarily use a Mac.

i have it set up to compile for windows in PlayOnLinux wine. you have to install dot net and visual c redistributable.

xlsior(Posted 2013) [#10]

$45.10 right now. ;-)

Just put in an order myself.
Thanks, Manel!

ziggy(Posted 2013) [#11]

$45.10 right now. ;-)
I set the price in Euros, so depending on the exchange rates, it may vary on US $

ziggy(Posted 2013) [#12]
Just commit a tiny update that fixes a small GDI+ leak, a bug on String intellìprompt, and I've also added a tool tip text on each document tab that displays the document location in disk when mouse is over. TI find it very useful.

Calibrator(Posted 2013) [#13]
Just a quick user feedback:
The changelog that is shown during both the update process and more importantly later while BLIde is running is *not* mentioning 13.10.1101 SP1.

vinians(Posted 2013) [#14]
Im a Blide user, thanks to that now I can create BIG programs using folder option. But yo need to fix a problem, the problem is when I use 'WhileEnd' instead of 'While End' the foldering system become crazy. fix that please ;) it took a while to figure out what was the problem.

GfK(Posted 2013) [#15]
Im a Blide user, thanks to that now I can create BIG programs using folder option. But yo need to fix a problem, the problem is when I use 'WhileEnd' instead of 'While End' the foldering system become crazy. fix that please ;) it took a while to figure out what was the problem.
Um... what is "WhileEnd"?

vinians(Posted 2013) [#16]
Im sorry the correct is "EndWhile", so Blide folding system only work correctly with "End While" but bmk Works with both.

Thanks!

GfK(Posted 2013) [#17]
Oh, didn't even know that existed.

I use While/Wend.

Xerra(Posted 2013) [#18]
Bought Blide a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it. Can't believe I managed so long without it.

ziggy(Posted 2013) [#19]
Thanks Xerra! That's more than welcome!

ziggy(Posted 2013) [#20]
So, I need to make EndWhile a synonim of Wend?
It supports Wend and End While. I'll add EndWhile if it is suposed to work too.

Calibrator(Posted 2013) [#21]
What BLIde also apparently doesn't support, yet, is autoformatting "EndRem" and "End Rem" when they are typed after a Rem statement.

They remain "endrem"/"end rem", even though the folding is established correctly.

I don't know if there is a way to convert them to "EndRem" and "End Rem" repectively after the folding is recognized.

Of course this would be a purely cosmetic change and I know I'm spoilt! ;-)

ziggy(Posted 2013) [#22]
@Calibrator: You mean case correction?

Calibrator(Posted 2013) [#23]
Yes, sorry.

Chalky(Posted 2014) [#24]
What BLIde also apparently doesn't support, yet, is autoformatting "EndRem" and "End Rem" when they are typed after a Rem statement.

They remain "endrem"/"end rem", even though the folding is established correctly.

My version of BLide (reported as the latest when checking for updates) doesn't retain folding after a Rem is inserted without a later EndRem. Not a big issue, but I manually fold all functions (rather than folding everything) and it is quite annoying when these all auto-unfold when I forget to add an EndRem before inserting a Rem higher up the code.