Dreide 3D required

BlitzMax Forums/OpenGL Module/Dreide 3D required

Akat(Posted 2005) [#1]
Dreide 3D engine required man... i try to compile the module within Windows n Linux but still unsuccesfull n keep saying that this GLSetUniform bla bla bla cant recognize.. btw, how to compile it in the right way? i just use this Compile Module from the menu but it still when it comes to compile this dreide module it will stop there.. last time i tried, its like it succesfully compiled but when i try to run the examples provide, still saying the same thing like GLSet... again... can u guys gimme the compiled module to work with so i dont have recompile it again or please tell me how to compile the module within Linux or Windows in the right way

klepto2(Posted 2005) [#2]
Try a SyncMod, because only in the newewst Version of Bmax the
Glew Command 'glGetUniformLocation' is declared. After the updating Bmax it should compile fine.

Akat(Posted 2005) [#3]
gee thanx guys... actually because of this Linux case sensitive stuff man.. it giving me a headache along the weeks... that was different between pub.dreide and pub.DreiDe.. shees

Leiden(Posted 2005) [#4]
Yeah the case sensitive stuff is a little annoyin, but it seriously has its uses :) Plus if your a C++ programmer then it teeches you consistency with capitilization.

Akat(Posted 2005) [#5]
yup... i think in future BMax should be case sensitive language man...

Leiden(Posted 2005) [#6]
Another cool thing BMax should have is the code completion thing like in Visual Studio, for instance using -> or . will show a list of sub routines for that class. I found that very helpful.

klepto2(Posted 2005) [#7]
Try Blide, with this IDE you have this autocompletion and its free.

Vectrex(Posted 2005) [#8]
gah cAsE sEnSiTiViTlY is a hack in code. Thankfully intellisence and visual assist in c++ land doesn't care about it.

Akat(Posted 2005) [#9]
yup... i think so too... but at least i just hope that it can detect the case issue only for error checking... i mean like in the search engine, when u type 'DreiDe', it will try to find 'DreiDe' in many ways, but when it fail, it will ask u again to make sure that ur spelling or case is right compare to the word used inside the file which it got once in the search for the first time.. and in the mean time it will show u the list of similar word it got...

notes: i know my explaination off man.. english is not my native..