what OpenGL module I use?

BlitzMax Forums/OpenGL Module/what OpenGL module I use?

MOBii(Posted 2016) [#1]
What module/library I use if I like to create a surface where I can put on a wxPanel and/or make the surface full screen?

I use wxImageList and that also include: brl.max2d

the Sample file in: BlitzMax\samples\
only use Strict and Not SuperStrict so I can't see what module the sample using
My wish is that I can put a surface on a wxWindow like wxPanel and draw for a example the "BlitzMax\samples\spintext"
or any of the "C:\BlitzMax\mod\brl.mod\max2d.mod\doc"

What module/library you recommend I use?
I like to use OpenGL

is wxmax2d.mod the module I shall use?

MOBii(Posted 2016) [#2]
I am looking at wxmax2d.mod
is it possible to use like 2 or more surfaces or I can only have 1 surface in the application that is fixed size to the Application Frame size?

MOBii(Posted 2016) [#3]
I found wxGLCanvas

MOBii(Posted 2016) [#4]
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw31u_gl.a(gllib_glcanvas.o):glcanvas.cpp:(.text+0x7aa): undefined reference to `_imp__wglGetCurrentDC@0'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw31u_gl.a(gllib_glcmn.o):glcmn.cpp:(.text+0x43c): undefined reference to `_imp__glVertex3f@12'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw31u_gl.a(gllib_glcmn.o):glcmn.cpp:(.text+0x46c): undefined reference to `_imp__glNormal3f@12'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw31u_gl.a(gllib_glcmn.o):glcmn.cpp:(.text+0x4a4): undefined reference to `_imp__glColor4f@16'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw31u_gl.a(gllib_glcmn.o):glcmn.cpp:(.text+0x4cc): undefined reference to `_imp__glColor3f@12'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw31u_gl.a(gllib_glcmn.o):glcmn.cpp:(.text+0x593): undefined reference to `_imp__glGetBooleanv@8'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw31u_gl.a(gllib_glcmn.o):glcmn.cpp:(.text+0xdb4): undefined reference to `_imp__glColor3f@12'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw31u_gl.a(gllib_glcmn.o):glcmn.cpp:(.text+0xfbf): undefined reference to `_imp__glIndexi@4'
Build Error: Failed to link C:/BlitzMax/MOBii/BLL/EDii.debug.exe
Someone know whats wrong or what I do wrong?

I add this to my code:
SuperStrict

Import wx.wxGLCanvas
' -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
' --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[TMax2D]---
' -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type TMax2D Extends wxGLCanvas
	Field id:Int

' ------------------------------------------------------------------------[CreateNewMax2D]---
	Method CreateNewMax2D:TMax2D(_id:Int)
		id = _id
		Return Self
	End Method

' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------[getID]---
	Method getID:Int()
		Return id
	End Method

End Type	' /TMax2D
If I strip down to this nothingness I still get the Error
If I remove all: wx.wxGLCanvas build is ok again...