MiniB3D animation bug?

BlitzMax Forums/MiniB3D Module/MiniB3D animation bug?

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2012) [#1]
Here is my problem

And here is my code
Import sidesign.minib3d

Graphics3D 800,600,32,2

l=CreateLight()
c=CreateCamera()

dwarf=LoadAnimMesh("dwarf1.b3d")
MoveEntity dwarf,0,0,50

Repeat

If Not Animating(dwarf)
	If KeyHit(KEY_SPACE)
		Animate(dwarf,0,.5,112,126)
	EndIf
EndIf

UpdateWorld
RenderWorld
Flip
Until AppTerminate()

Any idea what is causing the problem?

Also, if anyone is wondering what
ld: warning: bad symbol action: $ld$install_name$os10.4$/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices in dylib /System/Library/Frameworks//CFNetwork.framework/CFNetwork
ld: warning: bad symbol action: $ld$install_name$os10.4$/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices in dylib /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreGraphics.framework/CoreGraphics
ld: warning: bad symbol action: $ld$install_name$os10.4$/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices in dylib /System/Library/Frameworks//ImageIO.framework/ImageIO

is about, this is after I install Xcode 3 for Shiva.

Thanks

Yasha(Posted 2012) [#2]
Are you using bone scaling? If I recall correctly that isn't implemented and therefore won't work properly.

this is after I install Xcode 3 for Shiva

Using Xcode 3 is a bug by itself. If you're adding it on top of an existing Xcode 4-based development environment there's no guarantee that anything will be in the right place, and you will have all sorts of library conflicts. Stick to Xcode 4; if Shiva aren't professional enough to update their interface then use something that is.

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2012) [#3]
Are you using bone scaling?

I dunno. I downloaded the model from here: http://www.psionic3d.co.uk/?page_id=25
Stick to Xcode 4

Will do. I haven't had any problems running Xcode 4 after installing Xcode 3, but is it necessary to remove it?

ima747(Posted 2012) [#4]
No required, xcode versions can co-exist. The only issue is sometimes it can get confusing which version of the command line tools or anything else external is being used since it may auto update the tools and change the version priority as a result. Just something to be aware of.