Simple Tutorials

BlitzMax Forums/MiniB3D Module/Simple Tutorials

Torrente(Posted 2008) [#1]
Are there any very simple tutorials for getting started with miniB3d? For instance -- setting up a plane with a few objects... very simple scenes like that.

I had a quick look around, and didn't see anything.

Having not done any 3D for at least two years, I'm entirely clueless.

Also, a link to physics tutorials for Klepto's version would be nice, if there are any.

xMicky(Posted 2008) [#2]
If you install MiniB3D you automatically get a folder "demos" and a folder "examples". I dont't know if you didn't recognized that or you did and they are not useful for you, because you didn't mention them in your post.

On the other hand, MiniB3D uses the commands of Blitz3D, so you can get plenty of code samples and advises from the appropriate forum sections.

As far as I know their are no tutorials for the specifics (physics or anything else) of Kleptos versions yet.

Torrente(Posted 2008) [#3]
If you install MiniB3D you automatically get a folder "demos" and a folder "examples". I dont't know if you didn't recognized that or you did and they are not useful for you, because you didn't mention them in your post.

Ah, now I see them, after downloading the standard version. I originally had only Klepto's version, which didn't (unless I overlooked something) have those folders.

Thanks!