Paypal Donations

BlitzMax Forums/MiniB3D Module/Paypal Donations

bradford6(Posted 2007) [#1]
Simon, Klepto. please consider putting a paypal donation button on each of your module download pages/landing pages. I think many of us would like to support the ongoing effort that is being made by each of you.

degac(Posted 2007) [#2]
I agree - such efforts need to be 'supported'

Sveinung(Posted 2007) [#3]
I agree to!

Sveinung

Sanctus(Posted 2007) [#4]
I agree to! I'm only a kid03 (I'm 15) but I still can give at least 5 bucks :)

ziggy(Posted 2007) [#5]
I agree too.

ksalomao(Posted 2007) [#6]
It is a good idea.

zcbeaton(Posted 2007) [#7]
GIVE MONEY TO THE POOR. Not that... I, er... am calling him poor... <.<

But, yeah, donations would be cool.

Mustang(Posted 2007) [#8]
I can take your donations if they don't want the money.

Rob Farley(Posted 2007) [#9]
The problem with donations for a project is that if someone gives money and the project doesn't get complete, or work isn't progressing fast enough the donatees get annoyed.

Dark Ray(Posted 2007) [#10]
It's a cool and fast and secure method.

Duckstab[o](Posted 2007) [#11]
@?? somepeople would pay for minib3d in its current state i think donations are a good idea.

Im using another engine at the moment it cost money yet cant release anything as its in beta..

So you got a free wysiwyg engine here and you could release your product tommorrow I think thats reason enough to donate :)

ninjarat(Posted 2007) [#12]
I'm only a kid (15) too, but I'd give a few bucks. :)

WildStorm(Posted 2007) [#13]
Yep, donations are a good idea. Maybe GoogleAds too? If you want to, i could give you a real website with some space, so that MiniB3D has it's own home and not spread there and there and there ;)

If thats what you want, just tell me!

edit:// Imagine, www.minib3d.com. Although i would rename it to "MaxB3D", because it's not "mini" any more ;) And well..it's for BlitzMax xD

D4NM4N(Posted 2007) [#14]
Im just starting to experiment in minib3d. If i publish anything or find it useful i would definitely like to donate to this very promising project.

I agree with wildstorm minib3d sounds a bit...mini :/