Webkit error on PPC Mac

BlitzMax Forums/MaxGUI Module/Webkit error on PPC Mac

GA(Posted 2008) [#1]
I've recently made a small application on an Intel mac that makes intensive use of HTMLViews, however, when I have come to compile the same file on a PPC mac min, running OS 10.4.11, I get the following error:

/usr/bin/ld: /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/WebKit load command 19 unknown cmd field
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
At first I thought that this was due to sticking with syncmods rather than SVN, however, after messing around for a few days with SVN, starting with a fresh install etc. I have encountered exactly the same problem.

To make matters worse, in the process I updated the blitzmax installation on a finished project in an attempt to fix the problem. This has now resulted in this finished project (which makes extensive use of MaxGUI, but not html frames) throw up the same error when trying to compile the ppc binary.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Is there any way in which I can downgrade MaxGUI if the worst comes to the worst?

SebHoll(Posted 2008) [#2]
What version of Xcode do you have installed? Apparently upgrading to Xcode v2.5 fixes the problem for some running OS X Tiger (10.4) for PPC.

GA(Posted 2008) [#3]
Was using v2.0, upgraded to 2.5, problem solved.

Thankyou very much :D

SebHoll(Posted 2008) [#4]
You need to register for a free Apple Developer account (you can use your iTunes username and password if you have one):

https://connect.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MemberSite.woa/wa/getSoftware?bundleID=19907

Tricky(Posted 2008) [#5]
Thanks....
Downloading and installing now...
Hope it works...