Setting Tabber Height?

BlitzMax Forums/MaxGUI Module/Setting Tabber Height?

Gabriel(Posted 2006) [#1]
How can I affect the height of a tabber gadget? I have some 24x24 pixel icons I want to use, but the tabs are not resized to fit the icons, so they're only half-displayed. I can't find any way to force the height either. Forum search turned up nothing for BlitzMax, and a few people with similar problems with BlitzPlus which went unsolved, so I'm not sure.

I thought of changing the font size too, but that just makes the text on the tabs unreadable because that too gets ignored and the tab stays the same size.

I also tried manually lowering the panels I parent to the tabber, but that doesn't work either. It just leaves a gap between the tab and the panel, it doesn't actually show any more of the tab because there is still an invisible block of something covering the lower section of the tab.

skidracer(Posted 2006) [#2]
It looks more like the tabber needs to be told to redraw itself once a bigger icon has been used. Adding an extra SetGadgetShape after adding some big icon items seems to fix it.

Gabriel(Posted 2006) [#3]
Gah, I tried that before I posted, but I must have messed up the values I was passing because it wasn't working. Thanks, that does work.