LOGIC GUI

BlitzMax Forums/MaxGUI Module/LOGIC GUI

Naughty Alien(Posted March) [#1]
..hi guys..some time ago, i bought Logic GUI..really nice piece of software i used a lot and i still does..just now i wanted to check web site and see updates, if any, but i cant see how to do it ?? Everything is okay with version i have, i was just curious, is there any new version available ? Version i use is 5.2, Build 432..anyone else using this tool?

Henri(Posted March) [#2]
Hi,

your version seems a bit old, so according to this you would need to buy the update package. But before you do that, try to contact Jens via email first, as he hasn't been active in a long time.

-Henri

Naughty Alien(Posted March) [#3]
..what is the latest version that you use and you are allowed to have without payment? Or each version is subject of payed upgrade?

Henri(Posted March) [#4]
Latest version is 5.6 (which I have) and after purchase you are allowed free upgrades in period of one year. But if you ask Jens nicely he might provide you one for free.

I haven't used LogicGui in a long time now, as I have moved into wxMax (wxWidgets) and for that there are many form editors like wxFormBuilder, wxSmith etc.

-Henri

jsp(Posted March) [#5]
Not so active at the moment, but actually quite busy - and always lurking around here...

Version 5.2 is already a bit older and there are some good new features in later versions.
You could always check the developer news of the forum: http://www.logiczone.de/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=2

Or if you log into the registered user area, there are all release notes for download and also new tools available like ResourceCreator and IconStrip/SmartButton/Animation Creator - those are free for you even if you don't update, don't miss them!!

I just checked your records and version 5.3 and 5.4 were sent for free to your account during your support year.
Let me know if you want them again or may like to upgrade to the latest version?
Best to drop me an email.

Naughty Alien(Posted March) [#6]
hi jsp

I would love to get 5.3 and 5.4. There is no other reason but some small issues i have with current version as it is seen on screenshot where some options i just cant see (there are several cases of that in various settings)..other than that, Im very pleased with software and its fantastic. Unfortunately, i have lost my log in details so i cant log in..opps..if you can send me new log in data, that will be fantastic (on to email in my profile)..

..issue i was referring to is blua marked area..its also happening on several other settings..

jsp(Posted March) [#7]
Check your mail...

Naughty Alien(Posted March) [#8]
..thank you veeeryy much.. :)