Where's the latest version of MaxGUI?

BlitzMax Forums/MaxGUI Module/Where's the latest version of MaxGUI?

SebHoll(Posted 2014) [#1]
Hey guys,

Where is the latest version of MaxGUI kept these days? There seems to be so many different versions floating around. So far, I'm working off the GM copy from the Product Updates page merged with skid's cocoa.macos.m and FltkMaxGUI changes that fix compilation issues. But Skid - I noticed you're using a fork over at the SourceForge repo?

I've just checked in a memory leak fix over there and have merged in the above changes to trunk but it would be good to know what's what before I commit anymore.

Cheers!

skidracer(Posted 2014) [#2]
Hey Seb!

Me and Mark are in the middle of moving things about and the 150 BlitzMax release (with latest MaxGUI) was done from a new private repos.- activity on SourceForge was previous to that.

I don't remember any FLTK build issues but fixes for UTF8 and font smoothing are relatively new.

I will keep you posted once things are a little more settled.

SebHoll(Posted 2014) [#3]
Kk, will send you the memory fix change

Grisu(Posted 2014) [#4]
Thanks again Seb for fixing my issue.

You guys rock!

Btw: Brucey is collecting non-maxgui stuff here:
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=101784

GaryV(Posted 2014) [#5]
I am glad to see Seb back.

SebHoll(Posted 2014) [#6]
@Skid: I e-mailed you on your old nitrologic address but didn't hear anything - have you changed it?

Would it be possible to get the trunk maxgui.mod to match the 1.50 release?

skidracer(Posted 2014) [#7]
It's a bit of a hassle this end as I have switched to a private BRL repos so don't want to support a public one also.

SebHoll(Posted 2014) [#8]
Fair enuff' - in that case, could I be cheeky and ask if it be possible for me to get read-only access to the BRL repo? Would make submitting patches easier without forking/merging nightmares?

skidracer(Posted 2014) [#9]
Seb, I'll have to get back to you on that one.