wxMax doesn't compile

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/wxMax doesn't compile

#Reaper(Posted 2012) [#1]
Hi!
(I was a long time not here.. hmm.. :( And sorry for my bad english.. :-S )

Today I wanted to programm again - after a long time of doing nothing... - with BMax and wxWidgets. So I downloaded and installed the latest BMax, newest MinGW with MSYS, downloaded all BaH.mod's and compiled them (it took about 2hours to compile all.. :-S some haven't worked, but I dont need them) and at last I tried to install wxMax.
But... the wxMax via SVN hasn't worked to compile. Still.. also the download-package (from 2009..) hasten't worked, even after I fixed an error there.
The error message is always (afaik):

C:/Programme/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wxlistctrl.mod/glue.cpp: In member function 'bool MaxListCtrl::SetSortCallback()':
C:/Programme/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wxlistctrl.mod/glue.cpp:93:57: error: invalid conversion from 'int (*)(long int, long int, long int)' to 'wxListCtrlCompare {aka int (*)(long int, long int, int)}' [-fpermissive]
C:/Programme/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/include/wx/msw/listctrl.h:358:10: error: initializing argument 1 of 'bool wxListCtrl::SortItems(wxListCtrlCompare, wxIntPtr)' [-fpermissive]
Build Error: failed to compile C:/Programme/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wxlistctrl.mod/glue.cpp

I haven't found a solution for this (poorly I'm bad in C++ programming..), I even tried the older Version.
Could anyone help me..?

best regards
#Reaper

PS:
I got all other (afair) wx-mods compiled, but on most of the samples I got strange, differenz _runtime-errors_.. but they are running, are useable. Strange.. :-/

Takis76(Posted 2012) [#2]
I have millions of errors similar to this:

C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw28u_xrc.a(xrclib_xh_sttxt.o):xh_sttxt.cpp:(.text+0x2a): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw28u_xrc.a(xrclib_xh_sttxt.o):xh_sttxt.cpp:(.text+0x204): undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw28u_xrc.a(xrclib_xh_sttxt.o):xh_sttxt.cpp:(.text+0x286): undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw28u_xrc.a(xrclib_xh_sttxt.o):xh_sttxt.cpp:(.text+0x45e): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw28u_xrc.a(xrclib_xh_sttxt.o):xh_sttxt.cpp:(.text+0x474): undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw28u_xrc.a(xrclib_xh_sttxt.o):xh_sttxt.cpp:(.text+0x4a4): undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw28u_xrc.a(xrclib_xh_sttxt.o):xh_sttxt.cpp:(.text+0x4da): undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw28u_xrc.a(xrclib_xh_sttxt.o):xh_sttxt.cpp:(.text+0x4ff): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw28u_xrc.a(xrclib_xh_sttxt.o):xh_sttxt.cpp:(.text+0x51e): undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw28u_xrc.a(xrclib_xh_sttxt.o):xh_sttxt.cpp:(.text+0x6d4): undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw28u_xrc.a(xrclib_xh_sttxt.o):xh_sttxt.cpp:(.text+0x756): undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wx.mod/../lib/win32/libwxmsw28u_xrc.a(xrclib_xh_sttxt.o):xh_sttxt.cpp:(.text+0x935): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'

And I quit trying.

Nigel Brown(Posted 2012) [#3]
more information always helps?

I am using:

MaxIDE 1.42
C:\BlitzMax
C:\MinGW

FASAM 1.69.14
GCC 4.6.1
G++ 4.2.1

http://code.google.com/p/wxmax/

Last edited 2012