LibTCOD example broken after latest Bmax/MinGW

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/LibTCOD example broken after latest Bmax/MinGW

Russell(Posted 2011) [#1]
I svn'd several of Brucey's modules and most of them seem to work fine (I couldn't get the precompiled wxMax from googlecode to work, but the svn version seems to be fine). All of the modules compiled without errors.

However, the example program for libtcod.mod, example_01.bmx reports the following:

Linking:example_01.debug.exe
C:/BlitzMax/lib/libmingwex.a(pformat.o):pformat.c:(.text+0x355): undefined reference to `__umoddi3'
C:/BlitzMax/lib/libmingwex.a(pformat.o):pformat.c:(.text+0x377): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
Build Error: Failed to link C:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libtcod.mod/examples/example_01.debug.exe
Process complete

(When will these guys learn to output error messages that don't require a masters degree in gibberish? LOL)

As far as Box2D goes, all of the examples I tried worked, except for test.bmx, which reported the following (test.bmx imports render.bmx, which is where the error is apparently):

Compiling:render.bmx
Compile Error: Type 'b2DebugDraw' not found
[C:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/box2d.mod/examples/render.bmx;12;1]
Build Error: failed to compile C:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/box2d.mod/examples/render.bmx
Process complete

Any idea what might be the trouble?

Thanks in advance!
Russell

Last edited 2011

Russell(Posted 2011) [#2]
Oh, I was also wondering if your BMK NG was required for anything, or if it is finally incorporated into the official release?