bah.libtorrent

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/bah.libtorrent

xlsior(Posted 2011) [#1]
Hi Brucey,

I noticed that you uploaded some changes to the bah.libtorrent SVN (presumably to fix it when it was broke after the bah.boost update a few months back), but I noticed that the current version still doesn't compile properly:

c:/code/blitzmax/mod/bah.mod/libtorrent.mod/src/escape_string.cpp:62:19: fatal error: iconv.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Brucey(Posted 2011) [#2]
Yeah, it's a bit painful getting everything in sync sometimes :-/

xlsior(Posted 2011) [#3]
By the way, completely unrelated: I noticed you add a new library to SVN, to create those 3D barcode thingeys -- works great, except I noticed that the encoded information gets translated to all Caps in the process - is that by design, or a bug?

(It appears that Blogspot won't pull up my page if I enter it in all caps in the browser on my android phone, but instead gives me their error page saying "the blog you were looking for could not be found" -- it seems the hostheaders are apparently case-sensitive on their server)

Brucey(Posted 2011) [#4]
There's a param for the normal encoder to specify if you want it case sensitive or not. I think caps is the standard for case insensitive text.

I should probably add the param to the other methods too. One can never have too much choice, I suppose.

Oh, and case insensitive data requires more "bits" of information, and can in therefore make the barcodes larger as a result.