Boost - Updates

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/Boost - Updates

Brucey(Posted 2011) [#1]
I've just released updates to all the Boost related modules - BaH.Boost, BaH.DateTime, BaH.MathToolkit and BaH.Rational.

This is a bump up to Boost 1.42, which is a couple of versions behind the current Boost, but is a stable release, and I'll now see about updating SVN to the latest.

As usual, releases can be downloaded from the Maxmods GoogleCode Website.

Glenn Dodd(Posted 2011) [#2]
is anyone else having the same errors from rebuilding?

Last edited 2011

Ole JR(Posted 2011) [#3]
@Glenn Dodd: Yes, check http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=93692 for full thread.
Short version is that latest revision of CEGUI fail to build with gcc 3.4x.

@Brucey: Thanks for the update :-)

Last edited 2011

xlsior(Posted 2011) [#4]
Current SVN version is giving me this error on recompile with GCC 4.5.1 on windows:

c:/code/blitzmax/mod/bah.mod/boost.mod/src/libs/thread/src/win32/thread.cpp:606:
36: error: function 'void boost::on_process_enter()' definition is marked dllimport
c:/code/blitzmax/mod/bah.mod/boost.mod/src/libs/thread/src/win32/thread.cpp:609:
36: error: function 'void boost::on_thread_enter()' definition is marked dllimport
c:/code/blitzmax/mod/bah.mod/boost.mod/src/libs/thread/src/win32/thread.cpp:612:
36: error: function 'void boost::on_process_exit()' definition is marked dllimport
c:/code/blitzmax/mod/bah.mod/boost.mod/src/libs/thread/src/win32/thread.cpp:617:
36: error: function 'void boost::on_thread_exit()' definition is marked dllimport

Last edited 2011