LibCurlSSL with OpenSSL 1.0.0 dll's doesn't work

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/LibCurlSSL with OpenSSL 1.0.0 dll's doesn't work

Spot-Nothing(Posted 2010) [#1]
I just tried out LibCurlSSL in combination with the latest OpenSSL 1.0.0 dll's (libeay32.dll, libssl32.dll) delivered by Shining Light Productions (http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html). Windows 7 is throwing the following error:

"The ordinal 354 could not be located in the dynamic library LIBEAY32.dll"

With the 0.9.8i version it all went smooth.

Brucey, any idea why that happens? Some breaking change in the latest OpenSSL libs?

Spot-Nothing(Posted 2010) [#2]
I see it coming for Crypto MOD, but not yet for the libCurlSSL MOD: http://code.google.com/p/maxmods/source/detail?r=1077 :-)

Brucey(Posted 2010) [#3]
Yeah, I've just committed updates for libcurlssl, libssh2 and crypto, for OpenSSL 1.0.

I did a quick test on all three and they seem to work as before, so hopefully that will solve your problems.

Of course, this now means that these modules require *at least* v1.00 of OpenSSL on Windows.

The other platforms should be able to use whichever version of OpenSSL is installed on their systems. (0.9x, 1.0 or otherwise)

Spot-Nothing(Posted 2010) [#4]
Thanks for your speedy reply! I'll do some intensive testing of this module during the weekend on several operating systems.

Just to make sure: The updates itself are already available on Google Code? Just asking, because I can't see a version number increase and the download package seems to be the same.

Brucey(Posted 2010) [#5]
The updates itself are already available on Google Code

No, only in SVN for now.

A release requires a lot more work...

Spot-Nothing(Posted 2010) [#6]
Alright. Checked out liburlssl.mod from the trunk and tried to compile the module withing BlitzMax:

In file included from C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/file.c:74:
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/urldata.h:126:21: libssh2.h: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/urldata.h:127:26: libssh2_sftp.h: No such file or directory
In file included from C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/file.c:74:
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/urldata.h:514: error: syntax error before "LIBSSH2_SFTP_ATTRIBUTES"
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/urldata.h:519: error: syntax error before "readdir_attrs"
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/urldata.h:531: error: syntax error before '*' token
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/urldata.h:532: error: syntax error before '*' token
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/urldata.h:533: error: syntax error before '*' token
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/urldata.h:534: error: syntax error before '*' token
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/urldata.h:536: error: syntax error before '}' token
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/urldata.h:1001: error: field `sshc' has incomplete type
Build Error: failed to compile C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/libcurlssl.mod/src/lib/file.c

Brucey(Posted 2010) [#7]
You also now need bah.libssh2 for the version in SVN...

:-)

Spot-Nothing(Posted 2010) [#8]
Okey. Compilation works now.