wxMax enlarge frame

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/wxMax enlarge frame

GaNDaLDF(Posted 2009) [#1]
Hi all! I would like to know two things about the enlargment of a frame..

1) How can I start a frame large then the screen?
2) There's a way to prevent that this frame goes under the dock bar when I click the enlarge button (the green "+".. I'm under Mac)

Thank you all!!

Brucey(Posted 2009) [#2]
1) Well, you can try to set its size and position programmatically, but I'm not sure that you really want the frame larger than the visible screen area?

2) I'm not sure. I'd have thought that it would, by default, only maximise up to the dock edge. Or do you want it to appear over the dock?

Are you simply wanting a full screen window, with no menu bar and no dock showing?

GaNDaLDF(Posted 2009) [#3]
no I don't want a fullscreen window.. I want a maximized window that stay under the menu area and up to the dock area.. (always refered to Mac OSX)
I created a frame with a GLCanvas inside.. when I press the enlarge button it stay under the menu area but the bottom slide behind the dock bar.. I would like that it stop above it.

GaNDaLDF(Posted 2009) [#4]
mm.. sorry.. I fucked my head up! :)
My frame was black.. like my wallpaper.. so I thought it slide behind the dock..
Now the only problem remain.. how can I start a maximized window? enalrged like if you click the enlarge button.. just that! ;)

thank you and sorry again!