Brucey: LibTcod.mod

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/Brucey: LibTcod.mod

Shortwind(Posted 2009) [#1]
Is there any where to download a pre-assembled .mod? One I can just drop into my BaH.mod folder?

Is this library still being developed?

Thanks,
Shortwind

Brucey(Posted 2009) [#2]
Is there any where to download a pre-assembled .mod?

I usually don't provide bundled distributions until a "release", since I'm not overly keen on releasing half-made modules.

However, here's a drop of the latest from SVN : libtcod.mod_r822.zip (706k)
Includes pre-compiled libs for Win32.

Is this library still being developed?

Aye :-)

Height maps have yet to be implemented, and BSP example added to the main example app. Otherwise, it's mostly feature complete.
Oh, and there may still be some issues with different font-file formats.

Running the example should give you an idea of what's working.

mic_pringle(Posted 2009) [#3]
Hi Brucey,

Thought I'd bump this as I'm keen to get my hands on a 'release' version of this module (with Mac libs preferably) so was after an update on it's progress ?

Cheers

-Mic

Brucey(Posted 2009) [#4]
Well, it was working, but I've been updating it recently to the latest in the libtcod SVN - which is going to be version 1.5, and a lot of the internals have changed - which has broken a lot of my implementation.
A bit annoying, but hopefully it won't take too long to get it working again.

As for Mac libs... well, all you'll need to do is "build modules", and it will compile everything up for you. (Easier than trying to get it working with XCode :-p )

Brucey(Posted 2009) [#5]
well, most things seem to be working again, apart from some issues with images (which you may, or may not want to use anyway).

mic_pringle(Posted 2009) [#6]
@Brucey

Thanks for the response.

I've been looking forward to the 1.5 release so it's great that you're already working with that version.

Is it now available through your google site then ?

Cheers

-Mic