[wxMax;bmk_ng;Linux] Compilation issue

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/[wxMax;bmk_ng;Linux] Compilation issue

plash(Posted 2009) [#1]
Using wxMax revision 627.

I updated the bmk to 2.02, with that the Hello World code ran after a recompile of the base modules..
Then I compiled my whole set of modules from my Windows drive (symbolic link from ~/blitzmax/mod to c:\blitzmax\mod), all modules compiled just fine (and wxMax without a single error).

Just tried to compile some (rather bare) code using wxMax and I got this massive list of errors:
http://files.filefront.com/wxmax+bmk+ng+errorstxt/;13872576;/fileinfo.html

Brucey(Posted 2009) [#2]
Right... I guess we'll need a cross-compiled version of the static libraries for Win32 (perhaps two sets).

The problem I suppose, although I may be entirely wrong, is some subtle differences in the created binaries between the native MinGW and the cross-compile toolchain. It wouldn't be entirely surprising.
I would also half expect problems if you compiled all your modules using the cross-compiler and then tried to build an app with them using the native win32 MinGW.

Or... there's a library missing from the linkage.

plash(Posted 2009) [#3]
I'm compiling for Linux (non-threaded, with a threaded bmk), and not win32, to dissuade any confusion.

Brucey(Posted 2009) [#4]
Right. The static libraries were compiled with native Win32 MinGW, which may be the cause of the problem.