Been a bit busy

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/Been a bit busy

Brucey(Posted 2009) [#1]
Apologies for the lack of help coming from my direction recently. I've been rather busy at work, to the point where I've been sitting here at home, VPN'd onto my work PC which was virtual-VPN'd onto a colleague's laptop at a customer site somewhere in Africa, doing lots, and lots of mind-numbing "fun stuff with databases".

Anyhoo, I'll try and be a bit more useful around here this weekend... if the phone doesn't ring again.

Volker(Posted 2009) [#2]
.. VPN'd onto my work PC which was virtual-VPN'd onto a colleague's laptop at a customer site somewhere in Africa...".

Let me guess. You received a mail from a Mr. Obome, Director General in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), requesting your help to get money out of the country?
You should't do that, really!
http://www.homehumor.com/nigerian-connection/

QuickSilva(Posted 2009) [#3]
Don`t worry about it Brucey, you`re such a nice\helpful guy to have around on these forums I`m sure that we all appreciate any input you can give :)

I would like to take this opportunity to ask though as you may have missed the other day when I asked, would you ever make a short tutorial on how to wrap things up in BMax like OpenCV for example that you spoke of a week or two ago?

Just a quick guide with the pertinent points would do, on a really simple, easy to understand program, would be a great addition to this site for many users to learn from I`m sure.

Jason.

Zethrax(Posted 2009) [#4]
This would probably be a good time to thank you for all the hard work you've put in on these modules and wrappers, Brucey.

I haven't really got into BlitzMax much yet, but when I do get into it more heavily, I suspect I'm going to be using quite a few of the modules you've made.

So, many thanks. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

wmaass(Posted 2009) [#5]
Indeed, thanks Brucey.

For a long time I never touched BlitzMax after I purchased it. I have not been able to get away from it recently, in large part due to Brucey's contributions.