Flickcurl broken

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/Flickcurl broken

xlsior(Posted 2009) [#1]
when recompiling modules to play around with the custom BMK, I ran into some problems with flickcurl.mod -- then found that it';s not just the custom compile, but my plain vanilla blitzmax install can't compile it either.

I removed the entire flickcurl.mod file and re-downloaded it over SVN, but continue to have the same problem now:

MakeMods - Compiling New Modules
Compiling:activity-api.c
Compiling:vsnprintf.c
Compiling:activity.c
Compiling:args.c
Compiling:auth-api.c
Compiling:blog.c
Compiling:blogs-api.c
Compiling:category.c
Compiling:comments.c
Compiling:common.c
Compiling:config.c
c:/code/blitzmax/mod/bah.mod/flickcurl.mod/src/common.c: In function `gettimeofday':
c:/code/blitzmax/mod/bah.mod/flickcurl.mod/src/common.c:961: error: `tv' undeclared (first use in this function)
c:/code/blitzmax/mod/bah.mod/flickcurl.mod/src/common.c:961: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
c:/code/blitzmax/mod/bah.mod/flickcurl.mod/src/common.c:961: error: for each function it appears in.)
Build Error: failed to compile (1) c:/code/blitzmax/mod/bah.mod/flickcurl.mod/src/common.c
Build Error: failed to compile (1) c:/code/blitzmax/mod/bah.mod/flickcurl.mod/src/common.c

So... It appears that the SVN version doesn't work right, at least not with the latest official Blitzmax build...

Brucey(Posted 2009) [#2]
Should be okay now.

If you still have the same issue, and are using my BMK, then get the latest BMK-NG source, and use that instead.

xlsior(Posted 2009) [#3]
I was still having the same issue, but after switching to the latest BMK-NG it did indeed go away...

Thanks!

(I don't actually use flickcurl myself at this point, but it being broken prevented the generic 'bmk makemods' from working because it kept stopping as soon as it passed over the flickcurl folder... And removing the folder is only a temporary fix since SVN would automatically re-download it)