CEGUI MultiColumnList

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/CEGUI MultiColumnList

Patch(Posted 2009) [#1]
Having some troubles with a MultiColumnList row. When the scheme is set to WindowsLook the rows do not appear. When clicking a row the cells look garbled. To check that it wasn't my code, I copied and pasted the WidgetsGalore example for MultiColumnList and the same problem happens.

Any ideas whats causing this?

Patch(Posted 2009) [#2]
Oh it's worth noting that the WidgetsGalore demo code works fine with the TaharezLook.

slenkar(Posted 2009) [#3]
which skin are you using when the error happens?

Brucey(Posted 2009) [#4]
It could well be a problem with the XML... especially if it works with one of the looks.

Patch(Posted 2009) [#5]
The only difference in the XML is an entry for the Mouse Cursor, which I can't see being an issue. I did make the layout using CELayoutEditor 0.6.2 on the Mac. Not sure if this helps.

Here's a screenshot...

Armitage 1982(Posted 2009) [#6]
I don't know about this one but I know that every Look aren't featuring all kind of gadgets correctly since they are often "self made" via a looknfeel file which is not always updated to the last CEGUI version.
I'm not using any of the ugly Look built-in with CEGUI but the TaharezLook feature the most complete set of gadgets.

Patch(Posted 2009) [#7]
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately the Tarahez look is terrible and I don't really have the time to create my own skin. I'll switch to FryGUI for now and hopefully come back to CEGUI at some point in the future.