Something screwy going on with SQLite module?

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/Something screwy going on with SQLite module?

Queller(Posted 2008) [#1]
Hi... After upgrading to BlitzMax 1.30 (threaded version via SVN) and refreshing my BaH modules, I get this error when I try the SQLite example:

Building example_01
Compiling:example_01.bmx
flat assembler  version 1.67.26  (1053372 kilobytes memory)
3 passes, 2827 bytes.
Linking:example_01.exe
C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/dbsqlite.mod/dbsqlite.release.win32.x86.a(sqlite3.c.release.win32.x86.o):sqlite3.c:(.text+0xe): undefined reference to `__mingw_vsprintf'
Build Error: Failed to link C:/Program Files/BlitzMax/mod/BaH.mod/database.mod/examples/example_01.exe
Process complete

What the devil is going on with that? It worked most excellently with the previous version I had. I have the same MinGW (5.1.3) as well. Any ideas on a fix, if there is one? Most excellent work, as usual Brucey!!! edit - I am very sure I have compiled all modules correctly as per all instructions I could get hold of, perhaps I have messed something up in that department?

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#2]
You could try running the following command from the BlitzMax/bin folder :
bmk makemods -a bah.dbsqlite

which will force a rebuild of the module.

I've just updated my own mods on XP from SVN, and the examples are linking okay. Although it's not the thread-version of blitz, I've done the same on another PC which was.
It's likely either a mis-compiled issue, which the above should fix, or there's something up with your MinGW installation.

A rebuild tends to fix most errors though.

Queller(Posted 2008) [#3]
Solved. It was MinGW 5.1.3 installer downloading version 5.1.4 and installing instead of what I really wanted, and still telling me it is 5.1.3 on my system O_o Just in case anyone else gets this type of thing, click the "previous" radio button in the install choice selection...

okee(Posted 2009) [#4]
Thanks Queller, spent a few hours suffering with this.