Brucey: wxMax2D

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/Brucey: wxMax2D

Retimer(Posted 2008) [#1]
Drawimagerect just draws the image at the original size, rather then resizing it in wxmax2d.
I understand that I can just manipulate the image via wximage->wxbitmap then render it but it would be a lot better to have it directly in wxmax2d.bmx, and not require people to change drawimagerect to some custom function. Same with drawoval -> dc.drawellipse (I think).

I am using wxWidgets on a large scale project so if you are too short of time for this, I don't mind giving a crack at it, but if this is the case could you add the changes to the svn so I wouldn't have to worry about svn updates killing the edits?

Time

Retimer(Posted 2008) [#2]
Still waiting for your response, but i've started a tiny bit anyways.

Simple fix to wxMax2D.mod/wxmax2d.bmx

replace DrawOval method with:
Method DrawOval( x0#,y0#,x1#,y1#,tx#,ty# )
	dc.DrawEllipse(x0,y0,x1,y1)
End Method

Still:
-DrawImageRect
-SetBlend
-SetAlpha
-SetRotation

edit:
Is it not possible to just link max2d or something right to a wx panel/window hdc rather then having a wrapper of a wrapper?

DavidDC(Posted 2008) [#3]
I'm using those commands just fine on a wxGLCanvas. Is there a specific reason you have to do it via wxMax2d?

Retimer(Posted 2008) [#4]
You're right, I completely missed the glmax2d example and was going off of the 'max2d' example, which used a scrollwindow instead of a glcanvas. I didn't realise it would have made that kind of difference.

Sleeping pills and no sleep = retardation.

Thanks/sorry.