wxPropertyGrid question

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/wxPropertyGrid question

rs22(Posted 2008) [#1]
I want to have a property called "Edit Values" with a button (or hyperlink) next to it (in the value box) that will open a custom dialog. Is this possible with wxPropertyGrid, and if so, how? I've looked through the documentation and source, but I can't really see how to do it.

I'd appreciate any help anyone can offer. Thanks!

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#2]
I'm sure it is possible.. will need to have a dig around the code to see how easy it is to add one's own custom properties.

rs22(Posted 2008) [#3]
I had a look on the wxPropertyGrid website, but the stuff on there goes right over my head. :)

I remember in your worklog you said that the Mac version wasn't up to the same standard as the Windows. Has it been tested? How well does it work? I would like to eventually build my project for the Mac.

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#4]
Yeah, I found some switches that sorted out the Mac problems - thankfully! - so they are both working equally well now.

I see that the very large C++ sample has some examples of custom properties, so maybe I can put together something that we could use in Blitz which will allow us to build our own custom properties too... might take me a wee while to suss it out though ;-)