April/May '08 Support

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/April/May '08 Support

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#1]
Since all my stuff will be sailing from RSA to the UK during April/May (and possibly longer - or possibly sinking on the way), I may have difficulty fixing issues and whatnot over that period, and generally staying on top of things here.

Please be patient :-)

Artemis(Posted 2008) [#2]
You are going to move from South Africa to the UK or did I misunderstood you?

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#3]
Correct :-)

Moving back to the UK... been here almost 3 years. It'll be nice to have fast internet, and electricity... :-p

Nigel Brown(Posted 2008) [#4]
And next year F1 without adverts, now the BBC has got it back :-)

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#5]
F1 without adverts

Yay! :-)
I was almost (but not quite!) tempted to extend my visa til the end of the season, in order to not have to go through the adverts thing...

North(Posted 2008) [#6]
Smooth moving Brucey :)

plash(Posted 2008) [#7]
Was really looking forward to some linux help, best of travels to you sir!

dawlane(Posted 2008) [#8]
It'll be nice to have fast internet

Does the U.K. have fast BB ?
Who's been telling these lies ?

Oh and welcome back!

DavidDC(Posted 2008) [#9]
To those posting questions to Brucey: he's made the move to the UK, found a house and is waiting for an internet service provider to connect him up. With any luck he'll be back online within a week or so - hopefully less. Then we can bombard him with all our saved up issues :-)

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#10]
Well, we're almost there now... ;-)

Sitting on the floor at the moment, typing this - desks don't arrive til next weekend, but you know me... small things like a lack of furniture ain't gonna stop me.

The Linux boxes are still at (on, hopefully) sea somewhere, so we'll have to wait a wee while to sort that side of things out still.

woohoo :-)

Artemis(Posted 2008) [#11]
Yes, Brucey ist back and alive.

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#12]
I built a chair and desks today... so I no longer need to sit on the floor. Yay!

Now... back to business :-)

SebHoll(Posted 2008) [#13]
Now... back to business :-)

Fantastic! Fancy rolling up your GTK sleeves, then? ;-) It would be really nice if we could get your driver up to speed with the Official Cocoa/Win32 implementations?

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#14]
My Linux box is still on the high seas... hopefully by the end of June I'll have everything back... hopefully :-p

Vilu(Posted 2008) [#15]
Hope you made good backups before pulling the plugs in RSA? :)