downloaded latest version of wxMax, can't compile

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/downloaded latest version of wxMax, can't compile

nadia(Posted 2008) [#1]
Hi Brucey,
I've just downloaded the latest version of wxMax with SVN but when I trie to compile I get the error:

error: source file not found.
Build Error: Failed to assemble C:/BlitzMax/mod/wx.mod/wxfontdialog.mod/.bmx/wxfontdialog.bmx.debug.win32.x86.s
Process complete

What todo...?
I saw that you added the wxDateTime and wxDatePickerCtrl. Thanx very much! That was quick - I can't wait to try 'em out.

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#2]
I would try building again... you should never see that error as far as I know - it imples that bcc (blitzmax compiler) has failed in its job somewhere!)

As for wxDateTime - it's still WIP. DatePicker is done but without a fully functioning datetime, you might struggle getting things out of it. It's certainly being worked on though :-)
(as is wxCalendarCtrl)

Volker(Posted 2008) [#3]
No Error here.

> I saw that you added the wxDateTime and wxDatePickerCtrl. > Thanx very much! That was quick - I can't wait to try 'em out.

Wxcodegen does not show them up.
But i trust in Brucey :-)

nadia(Posted 2008) [#4]
I must have missed something while downloading, on the second attempt it grabbed a few more files and compiling seems to work fine now. I'm still waiting, compiling takes quite some time now - cool, it just finished without errors. Going to try out the new date widgets...

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#5]
You'll probably want to update again if you want anything to compile with wxDatePickerCtrl :-p
(revision 300)

nadia(Posted 2008) [#6]
..right, I updated with revision 300 and compiled successfully.
I get wxEVT_DATE_CHANGED not found when i try to connect the wxDatePickerCtrl's OnChange event?

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#7]
Hokay... decided it was a good idea to actually add wxDateEvent :-)

Should work a bit better now.

Still about 40ish methods to finish in wxDateTime....

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#8]
Wxcodegen does not show them up.

Added wxDatePickerCtrl generation :-)

Volker(Posted 2008) [#9]
Compile Error: Identifier 'EVENT_OnDateChanged_NOT_AVAILABLE' not found
:-)

Brucey(Posted 2008) [#10]
Apologies... I missed out the 'd' because the property grid in wxFormBuilder wasn't wide enough, so it looked like "OnDateChange"..

Lesson learned :-)

Volker(Posted 2008) [#11]
I see, same here. Only "OndateChange" visible.
I am sure, I would have found the error myself.
After two or three day of work :-)