Getting the following error after reinstalling NG from github

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/Getting the following error after reinstalling NG from github

braxton(Posted March) [#1]
Hi,

After obtaining and reinstalling the latest NG from github I am getting the following error.

D:/BlitzMaxNG/mod/brl.mod/dxgraphics.mod/.bmx/d3d9graphics.bmx.debug.win32.x64.c: In function '_bb_brl_dxgraphics_d3d9graphics':
D:/BlitzMaxNG/mod/brl.mod/dxgraphics.mod/.bmx/d3d9graphics.bmx.debug.win32.x64.c:2429:39: error: incompatible types when assigning to type 'struct pub_directx_d3d9_D3DCAPS9' from type 'int'
brl_dxgraphics_d3d9graphics__d3dCaps=__pub_directx_d3d9_D3DCAPS9_New_ObjectNew();

I also noticed that several mods from bah.mod now no longer build or they do and there is linking errors, is there a preferred method for one to submit a bug report.

Thanks in advance

Derron(Posted March) [#2]
If things worked before it might be related to the already opened issues at github (ie. Function callbacks stored in fields).

For now you could fallback to revisions of december (see other thread with links by me).

Bye
Ron

braxton(Posted March) [#3]
Hi Ron,

Thank you very much for the advice, I selected an earlier revision as you suggested and it appears to be working.

Thanks in advance