Build for Android Intel Atom ?

BlitzMax Forums/Brucey's Modules/Build for Android Intel Atom ?

Pingus(Posted 2016) [#1]
I spent countless hours trying to build bmk/bcc/modules myself , always fail soon or later (rather soon). Hopefully, the version that can be found there : http://www.bmx-ng.com/main/downloads/ allowed me to build all modules for Windows without any problem. Thanks Dabz and Brucey !

Digesteroid works fine. Firepaint just display a black screen (seems that the hook function is never catched) but anyway it does not crash.

So I wondered, can I try to build for Android ? I choosed Android platform, setup ENV variables, installed various stuff as explained in the tutorial and compiled all modules wihtout issue, great ! Compiling the firepaint for ARMeabi5 seems working. But as I only have a Intel Atom tablet I wondered if I could build for x86.
Choosing x86 'architecture), the firepaint sample stops quickly with a

C:/Blitzmax_bmk3/mod/sdl.mod/sdl.mod/SDL/include/SDL_stdinc.h:87:20: fatal error: iconv.h: No such file or directory
# include <iconv.h>

Trying to build the modules with that settings leads to:

C:/Blitzmax_bmk3/mod/brl.mod/glgraphics.mod/glgraphics.linux.c:3:19: fatal error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory
#include <GL/gl.h>

Well, so does it make sense to setup the x86 "architecture" with Android platform in the aim of building for a intel android tablet ? If yes, how can I select the Android version too ? Is it related to the 'custom.bmk' file (android.platform number)?