Cant, sincronize modules

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/Cant, sincronize modules

vinians(Posted 2010) [#1]
Hi, I just instaled Blitz Max but Im not able to syncronize them. Its seams that syncmods comaand is not present on /bin directory. How can I fix it?

GaryV(Posted 2010) [#2]
You need to download and install the latest version from your account on this site.

Floyd(Posted 2010) [#3]
When you install or update BlitzMax you get all the latest modules.

Syncmods was a system for downloading only updated modules. It was too much trouble to maintain and was eliminated long ago.

vinians(Posted 2010) [#4]
hum, thanks guys, Im so happy with blitz!
Only more question for today :D
I need to build some GUI progs with BlitzMax, do I need to buy BlitzPlus to get this module working on my BlitzMax????

GaryV(Posted 2010) [#5]
See the other thread.

Floyd(Posted 2010) [#6]
You do not need to buy BlitzPlus.

MaxGUI is a separate product, intended for use with BlitzMax. It was based on the GUI portion of BlitzPlus. It used to be that anyone who purchased BlitzPlus and BlitzMax could get MaxGUI for free. Otherwise it was a $30 to buy it.

I do not know the current status of MaxGUI. It is not for sale anywhere that I can find.

Try looking on your Account...Product Updates page. I see the MaxGUI Module there, but I am a registered owner of MaxGUI.

vinians(Posted 2010) [#7]
ya, I need MAXGui, because Its simple to use and work fine for my purpose. How a said, I just buyed BlitzMax and I want to buy or get MAXGui for free. But I cant find it anywhere. I ve send a email to blitz owners and Im waiting for answer.
Btw, this forum ppls are really cool and try to help us. Thank you all!

Htbaa(Posted 2010) [#8]
Indeed it has been removed from the product page. Isn't that weird?

Czar Flavius(Posted 2010) [#9]
Why? I still use it. It's useful.

GfK(Posted 2010) [#10]
Its now free. Check the MaxGUI forums.