BlitzMax main help translated in italian

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/BlitzMax main help translated in italian

degac(Posted 2009) [#1]
This is an announcement mainly for italian users and - maybe - for BRL admin if they are interested in it.

I've made a full translation of the MAIN HELP of BlitzMax (NOT for the source module, I'm working on it :D)
It is basically a replacement of the docs/src folder - so every time user does a 'Rebuild documentation' has its own IDE in italian.
If you are using the latest MaxIDE with localization support - it makes the thing a little more 'professional' for my tastes.

PS:
1 - you need to install BlitzMax first (as not all the files in the .zip are present)
2 - I've not translated the MaxGUI overview because I'm waiting for a final word from the authors (Skid & Sebholl) about the MaxGUI progress
3 - I've made some little adjustment (in the 'Collections' section I've added the 'Map', updated the MaxIDE user guide) and other can be added.
4 - the translation is based - of course - on the same common-creative license of the original BlitzMax documentation - there is a file about this in the .zip (Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0)

Download the .zip

Cheers

degac

semar(Posted 2009) [#2]
Grazie mille :)

Sergio.